The Pokémon TV app is available for many mobile devices, including the iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, Android devices, and Kindle Fire. Pokemon is one of the most popular games series, anime, movie and comic series of recent times. Despite Its first appearance being over ten years ago in the gaming scene, it still has a very large fan following which consists of kids and adults alike! Pokemon TV is the perfect app for Pokemon lovers. With this app, it is possible to view episodes of the Pokemon anime series on smartphones. It has been launched for free for android, iOS devices as well as Kindle fire.
Pokemon TV App:
For those of you who are new to the Pokemon fandom, here is a quick background covering the history of Pokemon and Pokémon TV.
Pokemon franchise (which includes comic books/manga, television series/anime, movies, trading cards, promotional items, toys as well as Pokemon TV app etc.) is a Japanese company which started out as only a gaming company. As most of you, Pokemon fans already know the series is centered on fictional creatures called “Pokémon”. People who want to catch and battle with Pokemon are called Pokémon Trainers.
After the success of the game series, the TV anime show was a huge hit with children and young adults in many countries. For this reason, Pokemon anime series has been dubbed in various languages.
Not only this, there has been a list of more than fifteen animated movies released about Pokemon. On Pokemon TV, you can watch even the latest Pokemon adventures of Ash, Misty, and Pikachu!
Pokemon TV Android and Kindle Fire Features:
Pokemon TV app is freely available on the Google Play Store for any android users to download. It was first introduced in 2010. Pokemon episodes in this app are divided by series or seasons. The app has included some few and improved features over time such as better navigation so that using the app is simple for Pokemon fans.
When you start watching a video, it will be added to your personal channel so you can quickly resume it where you left it. Even the episodes that you recently completed will also stay in your channel so you can keep a track of what you have already seen.
Another feature which fans love is the watch offline feature! This feature makes life a whole lot easier because you can continue to watch Pokemon even when you are offline! Just mark the episode you want to watch offline and it will appear for you to view whenever and wherever you want.
Users can rate episodes too. With this fun feature, an average rating can be seen by everyone and you can place your opinion for others to see.
Users can stay informed with the push notification feature. Isn’t it great to be updated regularly whenever the new episode is added to the app? This feature will surely be useful for those of you who do not want to miss even a single episode.
Pokemon TV for Android:
Pokemon TV for Android can also be obtained on android devices by downloading the apk file on the device. Use this method if you are unable to download this app from Google Play Store.
To get Pokemon TV by this method follow these simple steps-
- Enable ‘Unknown sources’ in your phone’s security settings to transfer apk file from your PC. Settings > Security > Unknown sources
- You will need to connect your phone to your PC using a USB cable. It should install automatically and your phone should show up as a USB storage device.
- Download the apk file from a well-known website
- Copy the apk you downloaded to your PC onto your phone
- Go to the Downloads folder on your phone using any File Manager app and tap the file you just transferred. Allow it permission to install into your device.
- You can also directly download the file on your device and if will work just fine. Next, open the file and proceed with installation.
- Once the installation process is done, Pokemon TV will appear on your android device!
Pokemon TV for Kindle Fire:
You must have heard of Kindle previously. It is basically a device for you to read e-books. You must be wondering why we mention Kindle here, but there is a good reason to it. Kindle Fire is one of the devices which are the most recent addition to Amazon’s Kindle line of portable e-book reader devices. Your beloved Pokemon TV app is available on this platform too! You can easily find Pokemon TV for Kindle Fire on the Amazon store.
- Go to Amazon.com through your browser. You will see the home page with a search bar provided there.
- Type in Pokemon TV in the search box and wait for the results
- Once the page loads you will see Pokemon TV game ready for download free of cost.
- Simply click on it to allow the download and installation on your Kindle Fire device