Pokemon Go For Mac OS X, Apple Macbook: If you are a Pokémon lover and a crazy fan of it then Pokémon Go is the right application for you where you can actually catch all the Pokémon characters with the help of Pokeball while exploring your locality. There will be total three teams in it which will battle within themselves for the ownership of prestigious gyms. Now, without wasting time lets quickly go through the procedure of having this application on your Mac OS.
Pokémon Go for Mac OS:
As you know that Pokémon Go is an android application, you need to download an android emulator first in order to have Pokémon Go installed on your Mac OS. Today, we will be downloading BlueStacks Emulator in your Mac OS to install Pokémon Go on your device later. So, here are the steps to download BlueStacks on your Mac OS.
How to install and play Pokemon Go on Mac OS X:
- Open up the web browser of your Mac OS i.e. safari.
- Now, quickly head on to google.
- Once you have landed on google, type ‘BlueStacks Emulator for Mac OS’ and search for it.
- After getting results, go to the official website of BlueStacks Emulator and then navigate the website for a ‘download’ button, click on it.
- After some time downloading will be initiated and after its completion, you need to find the location where it has been downloaded.
- Once you have found the location, double-click on it in order to install it on your Mac OS.
- Now, the installation will be started shortly.
- Once it is also completed, you can run it by clicking on the app’s shortcut on the desktop.
- Log in with your google account, if you don’t have one make a google account and sign in.
- Now, as BlueStacks Emulator is ready to be used only Pokémon Go is yet to installed on your Mac device. So, for installing it follow these steps below.
Run your Bluestacks Emulator and on the home page, you will be able to see a search engine where you have to type ‘Pokémon Go’ and search for it in order to install it on your device.
Now, as you have got the results, look for the official app by Niantic, Inc.
- Click on it and then click on ‘install’ button after accepting the terms and conditions.
- Installation process will be started shortly.
- After its completion, you can find the app under app section of BlueStacks Emulator.
- Use your mouse or touchpad for navigating the directions and controlling the application.